The Cranial Mishaps of G-Fry

Monday, January 02, 2006

For Serious

I'm still dating The Thai Chick. Now, it's been somewhere around five months that we've been going out, and things are happening that have never happened to me before. For instance, almost everyone that I tell about the relationship immediately asks me, "Is it serious?"

How am I supposed to respond to that? "Oh, yeah, we started picking out baby names."? Or perhaps, "Hell, nah. We just get together on weekends and make out." I mean, it's not either of those things. Yeah, we like each other. And yeah, it's long distance. But we're not exchanging vows or anything.

So I've decided to have some fun with it. The next time someone asks me if it's serious, I'm going to pick an extreme. Whatever I feel like at the time. "Yes. We're eloping next weekend," or "Nah, we just go to orgies together."

I 'm not sure why, but making people uncomfortable is like a hobby for me.
G-Fry

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word on the street is you're gonna be in my fair state soon. Do you get days off?

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger G-Fry said...

Hells yeah, I do. I'm gonna give you and the T-ster a ring when I figure out what's going on. We'll be working in NO, though, so if you've got a day off when I don't, you might could come to the worksite and help out. We'll see what'll work when I get there.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

power to you.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Master of Disaster said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere-with-training-wheels. Do I have to stop calling you "dumbass teenager" yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home